Shooting in Texas!! We have shot in 17 states now, but this was our first time in Texas and it was thrilling for Ryan and Julie to ask us to come down to Montgomery. So we spent a couple extra days checking out all the NASA fun at Johnson Space Center – very cool stuff.
Ryan’s hombres are true Texans with their broad shoulders, hi-jinks, and ostrich boots that continuously gave each other (and the girls) a hard time the entire week! Julie had massive amounts of awesome details and here are my top 10 favorite moments:
10. Bride and Groom’s cake (Ryan’s was camo with the sight cross hairs on top)
9. Glow sticks for end of the night send off
8. Ryan’s “sandbox” at the groom’s dinner – representing the “almost” beach wedding 🙂
7. Bridesmaid’s singing to Julie
6. Dustin’s best man speech (equal parts hilarity and from-the-heart just like Wedding Crashers)
5. Custom Coozies (Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, and Guests)
4. Custom fans and mirrors for the ladies
3. Custom scrapbook made for Julie – so awesome!
2. Nail hair (Nuff said!)
1. Eric almost singing Bette Midler’s classic “Wind Beneath My Wings” during the ceremony and Andy reciting the enter Huey Lewis’ “Power of Love” during the ceremony (I was doubled over laughing by the third verse)
So fun to see our wedding clients Dustin and Chelsey (thanks for the awesome referral) and little Dane Douglas!! Glad we got the reenactment image of the infamous Chelsey / Julie dance on a phone at least. 🙂 Thanks again for letting us be a part of your day Ryan and Julie! -Judd and Josh