The Grand Canyon is a magical place, and when you add magical people on a 14 day trip unplugged from the world the result is something really special. Here is a glimpse of the people that spent two weeks in September paddling the mighty Colorado River.
To say I was scared at times is an understatement.
To say that my fingers hurt from playing guitar for 4+ hours per day is an understatement.
To say that the rafts were adjusted to accommodate a ridiculous amount of beers is also an understatement.
This was my second time to the Grand Canyon; I was more prepared from a photography / battery standpoint, but I wasn’t prepared for the physicality of paddling 100 of the 226 miles in an inflatable kayak!
Enjoy the footage, and everyone please put this on your bucket lists!! The amazing tour group is AZRA, and they have a 1-2 year waiting list!
Links: Images on my Facebook page, Link to Download Images and here is a clue to the password: river____y
If you’d like to order an album of the fun (large or small), email me at email@example.com!
Who is looking for awesome senior portraits, extra cash AND happy parents?! What?!!
What do you have to do?
1. You must be a Junior going into your Senior year (graduate 2020).
2. Sign up for the Rep Program (Only 5 slots left so do it quickly).
3. Call 651-342-1476 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your marketing photo session (April/May 2019) and your regular session (Aug-October). We use these images to start advertising on Instagram and Facebook.
4. Tell all your friends and teammates that you have a discount code! When they use it, you receive a credit towards your senior pics (Parents love this!)
5. Get enough referrals and your senior pics could be free!
6. Be the best Rep with the most referrals…get $$$ …$500 cash to be exact!
7. Invite up to 20 of your besties to our open house date Sunday, May 19 from 1-4pm for free pics and pizza (dress in black tops and jeans or outfit of your choice)
Is there a catch? No catch. Even one referral gets you some money off your pics, but you have to get at least three to be eligible for the cash prize.
Sign up today! We love outgoing Reps, but anyone can be a great Rep. It is easier for you if you are in some network of other kids your age like Sports, Drama, Honor Roll, Choir and Band are all great ways to get referrals!
Oh yeah, and that loving parent of yours can be a pretty awesome Rep too! Let them help out!
For your complimentary marketing session, bring 3 quick outfits: one darker, one lighter, and one colorful and we’ll pick the backgrounds for you!